We also signed up for childbirth class for the middle of September. It will be an all day class. Our schedule doesn't allow for us to go to the multiple weeks version, so we are getting a crash course. We also have our babymoon booked! We are going to a bed and breakfast in Waynesville, NC, right outside of Asheville. It is in the mountains and will hopefully be relaxing and much cooler than the crazy 100+ temps here. I think we will probably get the babymoon package while we are there which includes an hour couples massage! Can't wait!! I will be 29 weeks then, so I hope it won't be too uncomfortable of a drive. Other baby news from the past few weeks, we finally have our bedding. I found a fantastic deal on pottery barn's laguna print crib bedding. It is so pretty in her room and looks great against the creamy yellow walls. We still have alot of work to do on the nursery, but it is slowly coming together. We have started the pediatrician search and will hopefully have one picked out soon. We are also going to tour our probable hospital in the next few weeks to get the preregistration stuff started. It is crazy how fast it is going by! In less than a week I will be entering my 3rd trimester. Crazy! I'll keep you posted :-)
26 weeks
Our crib bedding
Callum getting ready to swim
No comments:
Post a Comment