Avery loved all the activities and excitement the holidays brought and has been really enjoying her new toys. She still loves dancing the most though. She is loving her princess potty, even though she doesn't actually use it yet. She is also talking like crazy and making long sentences. It's amazing what she picks up on and how fast she learns everything.
I hope everyone has had a great start to the new year. I don't normally do a lot of resolutions, but this year I am trying to be more active, add a fruit or veggie to every meal (I'm great at this for Avery, but terrible at it for me), and be more present by spending a minimal amount of time on the phone or ipad at home. We'll see how these look in a few months!
This past weekend we also had a house warming party. It was an open house type party with people coming and going all day long. We enjoyed having everyone over and watching all the kids run and play. After such a busy Saturday, we spent most of Sunday in our pjs relaxing before going to see Les Mis that evening. All in all it was a wonderful weekend and a great reminder of our blessings!
Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment