Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June so far...

June is off to a great start! We ended May with our friend's 3 yr old son's birthday party. It was fun to see how much him and his little brother have grown and watch them with all the new toys. This past weekend we attended our friends' wedding. Congrats to Mr and Mrs. Luke Self! It was beautiful and a great time to catch up with old friends. Chad and Shana were there with there little one, Callum. He is 2 months old now and so cute.  I got in a lot of snuggle time and can't wait for our baby to be here, so they can play together. We also pressed our luck with Tucker this past weekend and left him at home by himself while we were in Kentucky. Our dog sitter had bad car trouble and couldn't make it, so we trusted him to stay home overnight by himself. Scary to say the least! My mom was wonderful though and came over before bed Friday night and  some during the day Saturday, so he could go out. He did fantastic! No accidents, nothing messed up, just a lonely puppy when we got home. 
   We are now 18.5 weeks into the this preggo thing :-) Things are going great and we have our next big ultrasound set for June 23 at 9:15. We can't wait to find out and be able to start the nursery and pick out names. I am very blessed to have had such a wonderful pregnancy so far; I hope it continues to be so smooth. I had a belly growth spurt the past 2 weeks and I'm finally starting to look pregnant, not just flabby or like i had a big meal. It has grown a few inches and is more round than ever. I thought I felt our sweet one moving this weekend, but I haven't felt it anymore. I will for sure let everyone know when it is happening more often! Well that's all for now. Hope you enjoy a few pictures from  the past few weeks!

Luke and Ashley's Wedding

Sweet Callum

18 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment