This past weekend Josh and I went to Panama City Beach with some of my friends from work. It was a short trip, but so nice! We got there for dinner Thursday night and stayed through Sunday morning. We really did alot of nothing. Friday and Saturday we woke up, drenched ourselves in sunscreen, and went down to the beach till early evening. Then, of course, got ready and went out to dinner. Friday night was hilarious! We went across the street to this karaoke bar. Surprisingly, they had awesome food, which is always important! haha The karaoke was equally good. Everyone had a great time. Saturday night we had a wonderful steak dinner at Angelo's. Josh decided to stuff himself and ordered the 32oz tbone. It was the biggest thing I have ever seen! He was able to finish it all though and he didn't even complain alot afterwards. I can't wait for the next beach trip, there is nothing better than laying in the sun, listening to the waves, and reading a Karen Kingsbury book! I guess the pool will have to suffice until then :-) Oh and I have to share our amazing feat- Josh burns all the time, never fails when we go to the pool or to the beach, he is burnt the first day and miserable. However, we beat the sun this weekend! He got some color without burning!! Maybe we are on to something new here! Here are a few highlights from the trip:

15 weeks and counting!
The view from our 23rd floor condo! Amazing!
Still pasty at this point
At the karaoke bar
Our last night
Can you say WOW! That is huge!!
No comments:
Post a Comment